President & CEO
Diploma of Applied Arts-Finance NAIT, Edmonton, CITT, CIFFA
28 years of experience in the management of international project freight forwarding operations.
- Project Freight Forwarding, Ocean Vessel Chartering, Over dimensional Loads, Rail and Barge movements, Air Charters
- Legal and Banking expertise, Marine Insurance
- Project Set-up and Operational Management
- Route and cargo surveys and logistics planning in Canadian ports, U.S. ports and worldwide locations
- Project travel and site work worldwide
- Hands-on in extreme conditions with heavy lift / over dimensional cargos by rail and truck transport
- Port supervision of charter vessels loading / discharging in ports worldwide
- Preparing complex bids, including the detailed pricing and contractual terminology combined with practical know-how, to achieve successful results
2001 to Date - President & CEO (Shareholder) | Rohde & Liesenfeld Canada Inc. – Canadian Operations
1992 - 2001 - Executive Vice President | Rohde & Liesenfeld, Inc. - U.S. Operations.